(ET) Replacing snowthrower chain-need advice

Am replacing snowthrower chain that turns the auger. Can't find a description of how to do this on the elec-trak.org site. Looks like if I remove the bolt above the spring that seems to control tension and maybe take off the whole bolt and spring mechanism, that the motor might pivot down. I could then possibly get the chain off the motor gear. Is there enough space to get the chain off the large gear on the end of the auger because it doesn't quite look like it.
Any advise would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Richard "Zack" Zachary
E12