[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: RE: (ET) Inverter for Electric Chainsaw
- Subject: Re: RE: (ET) Inverter for Electric Chainsaw
- From: "Anthony Bailey" <abailey clas net>
- Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 07:40:12 -0500
- Delivery-date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 09:03:45 -0400
- Envelope-to: elec-trak-outgoing cosmos phy tufts edu
- Reply-to: abailey clas net
- Sender: owner-elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu
There's also another option. I've got a 12V chainsaw that I use. Its called
a "Lil Brute" with a 14"
blade, seems to work fine. I don't if they're still in business or not.
----- Original Message -----
From: Pestka, Dennis J <Dennis Pestka TycoHealthcare com>
Sent: Monday, April 14, 2003 6:20:31 AM
To: Herb Crary <jhcrary earthlink net>; Elec-trak Mail List
<elec-trak cosmos phy tufts edu>
Subject: RE: (ET) Inverter for Electric Chainsaw
> There are 2 options for using chainsaws with the GE tractors.