(ET) Inverter for Electric Chainsaw

I remember reading on this list about running electric chainsaws from an ET, but I can't recall any details. I have an electric chainsaw rated at 2.5 hp; the rating plate says 120v 10.5 amps. This must be one of those bogus rating systems, because this is only 1260 watts or about 1.7 hp (746 watts = 1 hp). I would very much appreciate any information anyone has about any available inverters which would have sufficient capacity to run this one. I don't know how much starting current it would draw, for instance. I also have no idea about prices.

I wish that I had known about this group years before I found it. The information flowing back and forth on it is invaluable.

Herb Crary
Boulder CO