From: Daniel Eyk [mailto:danieleyk yahoo com]
Sent: Thursday, March 27, 2003 4:31 PM
To: GE e-mail Elec-trak
Subject: (ET) Mower convesion

Subject:  Mower Conversion

Hi all, can you give me a little bit of help for using
a washing machine motor on a mower? I have a washer
that died for other reasons and has a good motor. How
and what would I have to do to set it up? I have
thought of trying to do something like this with a
self-propelled model. I guess someone has talked about
this on the list before. Any suggestions/help would be
appreciated. Thanks, Dan Eyk

=====
Daniel Eyk
Vancouver, Wa.