(ET) started something

Sheesh, sorry i brought up the EV thing - not.  I think it has had some
very interesting sidelights.

Personally, I think the service problem probably was the main "killer'
After a lot of years in the "auto" and general IC (internal combustion)
electrics field, the major thing I saw was the average person is scared
to death of anything electrical.  If they can't touch two wires together
and get a spark, they're stumped (;^')

Me, I run "fuelies" for big stuff, no et's available, electrics where I
can.

wombat