(ET) Eastwood Company (praise0

Hello
I just want to tell everybody on the list what a great experience I had
placing an order with the Eastwood Company, and to recognize The Eastwood
Company as company that takes customer service to a very high level.
I ordered a couple of hard to find hand tools over the Internet and managed
to screw-up my order by picking a shipping option that would have cost me
and extra $12,  because I am in Canada. I place the order at about 4:00 pm
.
By 4:45pm there was a message on my answering machine from a gal at
Eastwood
asking me to call them at their 1-800 number and to ask for the person by
name at a given extension.  I phone the 1-800 number a person (not a
machine) answered the phone and then directed my call to the very friendly
and helpful agent. She explained that I had done on my order and suggested
that I it would be cost effective for me to change my shipping option.  I
agreed and it saved me $12.
They went to all this effort to make sure that a one customer in Canada was
satisfied with his $40 purchase.
Regards
        Geof Thompson B.Sc., C.L.S.
        905-336-4698 | facsimile / télécopieur 905-336-8916
        Thompsong dfo-mpo gc ca <mailto:Thompsong dfp-mpo gc ca >
        Technical Services | Canadian Hydrographic Service | Services
Technique, Service hydrographique du Canada
        Central & Arctic Region | Région Centrale et de l'Arctique
        Fisheries and Oceans Canada | 867 Lakeshore Rd, Burlington,
(Ontario) L7R 4A6
        Pêches et Océans Canada | 867 chemin Lakeshore, Burlington
(Ontario)
L7R 4A6