From: Jim (fiskfarm) [mailto:fiskfarm attbi com]
Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 2:57 PM
To: Neil Dennis
Cc: Elec-trak
Subject: Re: (ET) hot seat

Use encapsulated fuses!

I still plan on replacing the rear bat box with a taller one. What a
difference 1 inch would make! Some of you may recall my story of having two
12v bats explode on the E-141. One on each side of me. Mushroom cloud of
acid. H bomb. I was finding pieces of battery for months. 6v seem far
tougher. That is one reason I am converting the 141 over to 6v batteries.
Never liked 12v deep cycle. I always use two 6v even in campers.

Jim