(ET) Location info

This ET group is like the old telephone party line. I enjoy listening in
and learning. I have an E-12 with no troubles so far, but copy info
which may be helpful when I eventually do need it. The thing that bugs
me is I never know where the contributors live. It makes a lot of
difference if something is for sale, giveaway, or wanted to buy. How
about just simply putting your state after your name when signing off?
The area, or city too if you feel like it. Like this....

Bill/E-12/NE.Kansas