(ET) ET - E10M Mower Mount

I have been reading this list for several weeks. I own an E10M Elec-Trak, which I bought new in the early 70's. It has a mid-mounted mower (that may be what the M in E10M means). I am having problems with the mounts. The mounts were weakened by cracking. Some strengthening was done recently, but it has hurt the operation  of the mower. It can't be mounted so that it is close enough to parallel to the ground.

I have often thought of trying to make or find a front mount for the E10 mower. I have never seen one or heard anything about one until recently. A while back I recall seeing a message about an E10; I seem to remember that a front mounted mower was mentioned. Does anyone have one, or a description of one, or anything that would be useful in converting to a front mount. I would very much appreciate any information or help.

James H. (Herb) Crary
Boulder CO