From: Neil Dennis
To: Elec-trak
Subject: (ET) ryobi
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 08:55:03 -0400
Just bought a ryobi walkbehind yesterday at a commission sale, seller
said that it didn't seem to charge so gotta do some looking. Tag on it
says "factory reconditioned" so must have been a problem before.
Probably be an interesting experiment.
wombat

Join the world?s largest e-mail service with MSN Hotmail. Click Here