Re: (ET) Mower blades

On Wed, 22 May 2002, "john briese" wrote
> *stuff deleted*

Like I said, I have nothing against Bill, I just want to see if there is
a local supply first.
If not, I am more than happy to throw my business at Bill.  I also think
it is less hassle on me if I buy and have the product already in hand,
rather than waiting for it to ship.  That's called preference.   For me,
in this one case, I was just hoping that there could be a simple,
instant solution (buy in store, replace part).  Apparently, there isn't,
unless someone else knows of a local source for 14" mower blades.  I was
really hoping to just buy some blades, mount them on the deck, and begin
using them this weekend; Harsh luck there, I guess.

-Jeremy