(ET) Snow...

I had my first 'real' storm of the season last week (the earlier 3.5"
didn't count), and it was WET snow.  I didn't even try the snow-blower--
this was plow stuff.  Ann Arbor (12 miles) got 12.1 inches total,
Ypsilanti (5 miles) had 10".  It was so wet that I'm guessing that half
melted on contact or packed.  I plowed twice, roughly after each half of
the storm.  The second plowing had a half inch of ice as well on top.  My
drive is 244' long, 10' wide, the apron is 28' wide, 35' long, the park
leg is 45' long, 15' wide.  Each time, one charge of the 5 year old
battery set (unmatched, pairs purchased from SAM's club over a year
period) did the job easily.  Never ran down much.  The lift needs some
TLC, and the adjusting arm and cable (new from Tech. Service last season)
isn't right at all.  Otherwise; fine.

The surprise was that in Oct. when I parked the E12, reverse wasn't
working.  I suspected a bad reed-relay, but didn't bother at that point.
Now it worked fine.  Hmm.   That bothers me some.  I'm glad it worked (I
don't like working on it in the cold) but something is still up.  Any
guesses?

Larry Elie