Re: (ET) Front Lift Motor

Did a quick search for power window motor repair and came up with:

http://dandmrestoration.home.mindspring.com/motors.htm

http://www.convertibleparts.com/manufact.htm

http://www.essex1.com/people/rebuild/mot.html

There are probably many more shops reparing car power window motors.

Looks like an option for these motors anybody ever have there motor
rebuilt?

tom