(ET) Repaired Transaxle

After about 4 weeks and assembling and disassembling it about 4 times, I've
got the Transaxle for my Wheelhorse C-185 repaired, back on the tractor,
and
back into service cutting grass.

Replaced all the bearings, seals, and gaskets. So far it's running nice and
dry,  and "SHAZAM" all 4 gears even work.

Never had attempted anything like this before. Can't say enough about the
help I received from Bill Gunn.
Besides supplying me with all the parts and a transaxle repair book, he
gave
me a lot of tips over the phone on how to complete this repair.

Dennis
Elsberry, MO.

p.s.;

When Bill tells you to cut the Wheel Hubs off with a reciprocating saw, you
might as well bite your bottom lip and go ahead and do it.