(ET) Electraks

Hello, I'm amazed there is a site for these fabuloas tractors! I have three, two GE E-20's and a Wheelhorse 185. Aquired them since the early 1970's and mow two acres with a GE and use the Wheelhorse for towing around the farm. Parts like relays and solenoids have been hard to find since a local electronics parts store closed. I see there are a couple of places on the web that may have parts, I will check them out. I also see there is a company in Canada that sells a tractor/mower called the Electric Ox that comes in a 36 volt and 48 volt version. They claim it will pull 12,000 lbs and mow five hours. Sounds impressive. Anxous to here of others experiences and repairs of the E trak. They can be a challenge at times, but I love'em over any other tractor mower. Folks are always amazed when they see them and realize what they are and what they can do.