RE: (ET) GE Parts Manual On-line!

even if some part numbers are wrong it should save time and frustration
just
knowing what to call the part when ordering from Bill.  I haven't seen it
yet
but I'm sure it'll be a great resource for us all.
thanks much Don!
dave
seattle
> Larry,
>
> I do too. Just for the record, Bill did approve of me publishing that
> manual.
Bill did
warn that some of the part numbers are wrong. But it's still an excellent
source of
information.. saved my tush several times!

> Don

> Great work Don.  I think Bill's sales will now increase as people know
> even
roughly what
they need.

> Larry Elie

format, and
available on http://www.elec-trak.org .  It's located under the
"Resources"
tab. There are
downloadable "chapters" for the E12, E12M, E12S, E15, E20, Attachments,
and an
orginal
dealer Price list.

> To download the file, right-click on the icon, and select "Save Target
> As" in
the window.
Most "chapters" are under 500K in size each, and each is about 25 pages
long.