(ET) E12M Do you have one

Hi
Does anybody out here have E12Ms other than me? If you have an E12M working
or just a donor machine please get back to me.
        I am trying to get my E12M working and its missing parts. The
previous owner (who passed away)  was a very creative electrician, when
ever
he burnt out a switch or a relay he just took it out and wired around it.
So, I been spending a lot of time looking for things and eventually coming
to the conclusion the part is missing. To compound the problem this is a GE
machine so all the wires are black.
 To date I discovered a missing seat switch, power disconnect and the cable
that goes from the PTO to the disconnect. I am still not running and I
expect to find more parts that are missing or "re-wired"  before this
little
guy is rolling. My task would be a lot easier if I had a working E12M to
look at but I don't. So I am hoping that the good people on the list with
E12M will identify themselves to me so than from time I can ask them to be
my eyes and tell me how their working ETs are configured.

Thanks
Geof Thompson B. Sc.
Data Management Engineer
Canadian Hydrographic Service