Re: (ET) ET powered chainsaw

>From Lee:
I also have a 12v Mini-Brute.  It's a powerful little dude.  I understand
that the motor is the same one that is used for a starter motor on a
motorcycle.  The only problem with it is the cables you have to use.  When
I use it I use jumper cables for an extension cord.  I cut lengths of old
inner tube to insulate the connections.