RE: (ET) sticky relays

Neil and other GE folks,
        36 V will only bite you if you are wet or if you puncture your
skin and
expose your internal wetness.  Internally we are all very conductive, but
dry skin is not very conductive.
        The resistance of human skin is why Detroit is investigating 48
VDC as the
next automotive electric system voltage for internal combustion engined
vehicles.  Road going EVs need much higher voltages to keep drive motor
currents reasonable, so they have very dangerous voltages.

Steve Naugler

--- Steven Naugler
--- snaugler earthlink net
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.