(ET) tilling

Afernoon, Daryl:  Like your tilling story.  I know what you mean about
fighting a "wet" one.  I had the same problem with a "Mantis" but got
lucky and found a unit for the elec-trak.  We tilled up and have now
mostly planted our garden, little larger than yours so takes about an
hour or better to till but the results are the same.  Your idea for an
electric tiller sounds good but why the small motor, use a motor from an
old mower, if you can find a chain drive tiller (gas) it should be easy
to set a decent gear ratio.  Sounds like a fun project.  BTW, how is the
Black & Decker and when might you be down for the Cadet.

wombat