[no subject]

>From Lee in Tennessee:
To David Tiefenbrunn:

Yeah, you're on!

That's quite a web site you've got there.
Building a house.       Making equipment.       And raising rabbits!
I wondered if that might be in Florida!

I have had an E15 for over twenty years.  Bought it used from a Gravely
dealer for $200.  (He didn't know what he had - The batteries were down -
He was glad to get rid of it.)

I used it to haul the dirt around my building site while I dug the basement
foundation (by hand.
I used it to provide the electrical power for building the house.
I've used it to cut and haul in the firewood for heating the house these 20
years.
And I've used it for lots of other things.

I did have to replace the rear axles.
And of course I've had to replace batteries.  I think I'm on the 4th set.
I get about five years out of them.