RE: (ET) New to list

Hi Paul.

----------
From:   Paul A. Cianciolo[SMTP:paulc snet net]
Sent:   Tuesday, October 12, 1999 8:05 PM
To:     Electrak List
Subject:        (ET) New to list

;Hello All,

;Thanks to David Roden and Deane Stuckman for making me aware of this list,
;and helping me get subscribed to it.
;I have been mowing and snow blowing for the last 5 years using Electrak
E-20
;The E-15 I use for puttering around the yard.
;I still need a gas tractor for Rototilling the garden as locating one of
;these has been kinda of tough.

;The only other attachment in the Electrak collection is the small handheld
;rototiller

No.  There is a large, rear-mount, electric or manual lift tiller
available.  I have been unable to
find one either.  They are hard to come by.

However, one can convert (as I have) a Sears or Ariens gas engine rear
mounted tiller (they use a
separate engine for the tiller) to the back of the GE.

Now a question for you.  I have found an un-assembled GE handheld tiller.
I'm not sure if it is all there,
or even what it is supposed to look like when done.  It is GE yellow, but
seems big for a hand-held.
If anyone has a picture of one, it would be appreciated.  Better yet would
be a exploded view from a
manual.  It would be nice to know what I am buying before I get one.

;I look forward to being subscribed to this list and hearing from other
;Electrak owners

;Thank You

Larry Elie