From:   Matthew P Magda Jr[SMTP:matty tds net]
Sent:   Sunday, June 06, 1999 11:35 AM
To:     elec-trak cosmos5 phy tufts edu
Subject:        (ET) motor bites the dust

Hi all,

Went mowing the grass to day n had a bad thing happen. One of the motors on
the deck stopped. Took it a part ( after it cooled off) and found the
magnets broke and no longer attached to the case.
Where can a guy get one cheep!

O well back to the (please forgive the 3 letter word) GAS one for now.
Matthew P. Magda Jr.