(ET) Information...

Hi there...

Can I have your website address please?   I heard that it is
interesting to see.

Please note...   I hope I have the correct person.

Thanks,

Jerry Greenberg

Greetings...

>From the land of the  " Great Ice Storm Of 1998 ! "
       Floods,  And Who Knows What ???
     See Y'a Soon...   Jerry Greenberg
======================================
                        jerryg total net
             http://www.total.net/~jerryg
             http://www.zoom-one.com

               Just Looking At You Kid...

             If It's Not Broke,  Don't Fix It...!
             If It Don't Make Noise, Shake It !
             If It Don't Move,  Smack It !
             If It's Broke, Then Fix It ...!
    If You Don't Know How To Fix It, Give It Out !

Three Things To Not Take A Crash Course:
     1)  Flying
     2)  Driving
     3)  Computers
     4)  Marriage???
Your Computer May Be 2000 Ready...  But Are You???

=========== Message Separator ===========